2D1N In Singapore - Universal Studios Singapore

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Slept at 2.30 am and woke up at 5.00 am.
It's frigging early, i know right!
Sanaa, Fatin and I slept in KLIA 2 because taxi fare during early in the morning if I'm not mistaken is 2x more expensive than usual.
Tergolek lah kami kat surau tingkat atas tu.

After bathing, changing clothes and performing Subuh prayer, we went to Old Town to have our breakfast.
Tiara and Nisa arrived few minutes later.
It was pretty early to eat but nak tak nak kena lah makan juga because nanti if dah masuk Singapore mana nak cari nasi lemak ke apa haha.

Inside the flight, Nisa gave me her seat near the window weeee.
I have this one kind of attitude every time I look at trees, sea, sky, clouds, sun etc.
I will keep quiet and menghayati pemandangan betul betul.
Even you leave me for hours pun takpe, seriously.
I don't know how to describe that thrilled and excited feeling, looking out of the flight from its window, watching the sea and trees beneath, Subhanallah indahnya ciptaan Allah swt.
Tak sempat nak hayati lama sangat pun tup tup dah sampai Changi Airport.
After that we straightly went to the Universal Studios.
This was the route taken by us.


We claimed for our tickets at the floor below the USS (we had to take the escalator to go down, so I assume it's below the USS, no? Haha).
Because there was no retail voucher left, so they changed it to meal voucher, and that means we had 15sgd meal voucher (yeay for food!).
Then we went back upstairs and to sorta locker room to keep our backpacks.
Yeahhhh the journey inside the USS started woohoo!

A compulsory place to take photo
USS Map
Basically as we can see in the USS map above, there are 7 so-called-world; The Lost World, Far Far Away, Madagascar, Ancient Egypt, Sci-Fi City, Hollywood and New York.
We took a quick walk in the Hollywood and New York areas, then headed straightly to the Sci-Fi City.


Hollywood




New York



Had walked bout 100m when suddenly we heard a live singing show was going on. 
Patah balik.
They were singing 'Uptown Girl' by Westlife! 
Apa lagi bebudak ni sing along lah hahaha.




Acah tourist tengah cari jalan gitu, padahal dalam USS je pun haha
Credit to Tiara for this photo.





Sci-Fi City

The first thing that we lined up for was Transformers The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle.
It was quite a long queue, so we just stood and had a chit chat while lining up.
I looked back at the map and suddenly I thought I was queuing for the large roller coaster outside.
Ibu and Ayah awal awal dah pesan jangan naik yang bahaya sangat, so I decided to patah balik and got out from that line.
Sanaa, Tiara, Fatin and Nisa kept queuing.
It was a very long time, waiting for them outside of the ride.
Tak nak lah pergi anywhere else without them because I was afraid if they come out and I were not there, how can I call to contact them?
I captured a lot of photos at the Sci-Fi City to kill the time.

Sbb tak tahan dah nak tunggu, I asked a salesgirl of a shop there,

"May I know is this queue for the large roller coaster out there."

"No, it just a 3D roller coaster. The outside roller coaster is still closed."

Lahhhh penat je keluar line rupanya bukan roller coaster besar tu haiyo so rugi.
Few couple of minutes, the other group of my friends came out.
Sarah, Dayah, Nadia, Awin and Awin's boyfriend.
I asked them bout the ride and they told me that it was just a 3D ride with cool effects and best gila.
So, I said to myself, nak tak nak kena pergi juga kalau tak rugi.
Tapi bebudak tu dah lama beratur.

I walked back into the ride but this time I took the "Single Rider" line.
Jalan je straight and sampai terus kat ride tu, tak payah pun tunggu berjam-jam haha.
Single rider ni macam nak penuhkan ride tu, yelah kan biasanya orang datang dengan family or friends.
So kalau ada tempat kosong, they would give the place to "single rider".

Best gilaaaa tak tipu!
Tho I had to duduk sebelah lelaki Arab with his family/friends(?) Idk hahaha.
Diorang menjerit, I pun menjerit juga haha.
I could really feel the effects like it was real!
It isn't like a simple 3D ride with things pop out from that screen, it's more than that!
Here, you'll ride a vehicle which brings you from one 3D world to another one.
This ride has a lot of incredible motions with backward, 'falling', fast jerking forward etc.
A compulsory ride I must say.



Below here is a photo of the dual roller coaster which is currently closed for maintenance.
Lama dah tutup if tak silap, since a year ago.
Both are Battlestar Galalactica: Cyclon (Blue Track) and Human (Red Track).





My friends waited for me while queuing up at the Accelerator.
Accelerator ni macam game cawan pusing yang kat Sunway tu.
1 'cup' could fit 5 people.
Sanaa, Tiara and I had to sit with a couple of Korean.
Luckily they were sporting!
Sempat lagi took a 'wefie' (group selfie) dengan diorang haha.

Then we headed to the next world; Ancient Egypt.


Ancient Egypt

Revenge of The Mummy is under maintenance as well, and we thought that the Treasure Hunters wasn't really worth waiting for haha sukahati je.
We captured few photos before heading to the next stop.




A part of 'Treasure Hunters'






Churros at this shop is NON-HALAL

We took a break for lunch at the Oasis Spice Cafe in the Ancient Egypt world.
This cafe is halal.
To know whether the restaurant is halal or not, you can refer to the USS map.
There is a symbol for halal.

Singapore's Halal Symbol
Nasi beriyani something I guess, forgot sorry hehe
10SGD drink & Nadia
I chose nasi beriyani for lunch.
15sgd meal voucher was not enough to pay, I had to add my own money a bit haha. 
Tiara, Nadia and I shared the 10sgd drink.
I think it was the most worthy drink to purchase as you can refill the bottle as many times as you want, anywhere in the USS. 

And here comes The Lost World.

The Lost World

We rode the Canopy Flyer and Jurassic Park Rapid Adventures. 
Both of the rides seriously best tak tipu! 
For the Canopy Flyer, you'll be sitting 2 in front and 2 behind. 
Kiranya kaki akan tergantung the whole time in the air. 
Long queue but unfortunately sekejap je duration, nak naik again hm memang tak lah nak beratur panjang lagi sekali haha.

Jurassic Park Rapid Adventures was also fun! 
We sat 8 people (or 10 eh? I cant remember) in a tube ride and had a slow journey through the jurassic jungle at first.
Rasa macam alaa awat slow sangat benda alah ni. 
At the end of the journey we found T-Rex above us! And experienced a quick drop woohoo! 
May get super wet, depends on where you sit :p 
You can buy a raincoat there for few dollars, but luckily I brought my own hehe.
We skipped few attractions in The Lost World and went to Far Far Away.

Lining up for Canopy Flyer

Far Far Away

It's princess time! Weeeeeee
This place is where I belong haha jk.


From left; Dayah, Tiara, Nadia, Me












Without further wasting time, we went into the castle for Shrek 4D Adventure.






The show almost started when I captured this photo.

Shrek 4D Adventure
We sat in a theatre and watched an exciting Shrek tale.
At first I thought it was going to be a boring one but I was wrong!
I really liked how the water splashed and the spiders tickled my legs haha.

Then we rode the Enchanted Airways which is a junior roller coaster.
It was getting dark when we went out from the castle.
Nasib baik dah puas ambil gambar, if not wuaaaa so sad.
Then our next stop; Madagascar.



Madagascar

There were only 2 main attractions here; Madagascar: A Crate Adventure (a boat ride which took us into the Madagascar World) and King Julien's Beach Party-Go-Round.
Both are much more suitable for kids, but nonetheless, we enjoyed taking photos and making these rides became fun and exciting!
Dah habis main hujan pun turun.


Done trying all rides, so while waiting for others to gather we just strolled around, took more photos.







Below here was the set in Lights, Camera, Action! Hosted by Steven Spielberg.
I was really amazed with this set.
It was like a show of a hurricane hitting the city and it was as real as in those movies!

Lights, Camera, Action!











With Cookie Monster!

Below here was taken inside of the Spaghetti Chase.
So cuteee! Haha



Almost comes to the end..





GROUP PHOTO

More stories;
2D1N in Singapore - Marina Bay
2D1N in Singapore - Orchard Road & Kampung Glam
Click here to watch the video;
Feb 2015 // Singapore

More photos;
instagram.com/dyllarezan

Comments

  1. hokayyy jeles ni ~ nak jugak merasa g singapore ! huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. huwaaaa akak tak sampai sini lagi.. tapi kalau pegi pun tak rasa nak naik pun rides yang ada..
    not that kinda person ehehe.. plus my parents pun akak cakap.. jangan itu jangan ini..
    tah tah cakap jangan naik apa-apa ahaha..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha sama lah kita akak. Parents saya pun selalu pesan macam ni, "Jangan main yang bahaya. Takde faedah pun awak dapat naik semua tu." Hahaha

      Delete
  3. Bestnyeeee.... Teringin nak ke sana lagik. Kali ni nak bawak anak2 pulak kalau ada rezeki. hihihihii.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bestnyeee.... Teringin nak ke sana lagikkkk. Kali ni kalau ada rezeki nak bawak anak2 sekali.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahhh! Singapore is the best place to visit. Serious talk! Mentality dan layanan orang meraka pun wauu *tepukan gemuruh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. ada offmate yg ajak 'berkonvoi' konon nya ke universal studio, tpi pastu sorng lgi kwn yg dh berhijrah ke singapore bgtaw 'kak, kalo dpt duit bonus @ duit xtw nak wat pe, mai la sini ye kak' tudiaaaa.. :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cara Membuat Gam Kanji

Experience Studying In International Medical University, IMU

4D3N Krabi Budget Trip (Less Than RM700!) - Itinerary & Expenses