Foodylla @ Papparich

Assalualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

So here's my first food review (weehoo!)


Menu:
1. Roti Bakar (Toast) With Butter & Kaya (RM2.80)
Just like the ordinary toasts but the breads they used were quite thick and enough for breakfast. 

2. Cendol with Red Bean (RM6.50)
The ice was really smooth, I bet they blended it really well. But the red beans were quite a lot (I don't really like if there's too much red beans in my cendol haha).

3. Chocolate Brownie and Ice Cream 
I really really like the taste of their brownie, sedap sangat rasa chocolaty and ke-moist-annya (is that even a word haha) nyumnyum tetiba rasa lapar 

Location:
I went to their branch in Ayer Keroh.
No. 1, Jalan Komersial Takh 2, Taman Ayer Keroh Height 75450 Melaka.

Ratings:
Taste: 7/10
Price: 6.5/10

So overall, I'm quite satisfied with everything but somehow I think their food are quite pricey.
Luckily they have variety of food & beverages and a cosy place to chit-chat with your buddy.

Comments

  1. Tgk brownie & ice-cream jadi teringin nak makan chocolate lava :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay brownie tu memg nampak menggoda. homagaid nak !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tetiba malam malam ni rasa mengidam nak brownie juga hahaha

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cara Membuat Gam Kanji

Experience Studying In International Medical University, IMU

4D3N Krabi Budget Trip (Less Than RM700!) - Itinerary & Expenses