Eid Mubarak

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Eid ul-fitr should be a happy month for all of us.
But I guess not everyone celebrates with happiness.
People in Palestine are still being attacked and tortured by the cruel Zionist.
Death toll increases.

Whilst in Malaysia, some of us still suffer.
Some still can't get over of something.
Sadness instead of happiness overwhelms.
And this happened to us too.

Yes we woke up early so we could arrive at Nenek's house early.
It's only a 5-minute-journey from our houses, that was why we didn't sleep at Nenek's place with the other relatives.
As we arrived, the house was a bit quiet compared to years before.
Happy faces outside, but sadness inside.
I could really felt the sad aura as I stepped into the house.

This is the first year we celebrate Eid ul-fitr without my beloved Datuk.
Ya Allah, I miss him so much.
If he were still alive, he would be the one who were very busy that morning!
His loud voice ordering this and that.
His calm smile while looking at us.
His laughter when making jokes and saying funny things.
I really miss everything about him.
Especially on the first day of Eid ul-fitr.

Nenek looked very sad.
We took turns to salam Nenek.
She cried.
Ibu cried.
We cried.

We went to the mosque for solat raya.
We had takbir before solat and guess what, tears ran non-stop on our cheeks.
Sayu je rasa hati bila dengar takbir.
I bet my cousins and aunts cried because they miss Datuk too.

Like I'd told you before, Datuk is the one who I really really really love like how I love my parents.
Without him, I lost a large part of me.
Only his scent on his favourite shirt and a photo of him in my phone accompany my days.
I know I should neither be sad nor grief as he's in a better place now InshaaAllah.
Al-Fatihah.

But everything turned out to be much better.
This is one of the best Eid ul-fitr I ever had.
Few things changed, no more hatred.

I couldn't ask for more.
This is more than enough, Alhamdulillah.
MashaaAllah life is beautiful.
Sadness has been beautifully balanced by happiness.
That's how life rocks our world.


Nah satu gambar raya of myself.
More photos on my Instagram.
Take it or leave it hahaha.

Toodles and assalamualaikum!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cara Membuat Gam Kanji

Experience Studying In International Medical University, IMU

4D3N Krabi Budget Trip (Less Than RM700!) - Itinerary & Expenses