'Kek Batik' Recipe (English)

I had tried few recipes before but I think this one is the best.
I got this recipe from a friend of mine.
Paling senang, simple, jimat and the most important thing; sedappp!

Let's start with the ingredients first.
250g of butter (either buttercup or margarine)
1 tin of sweetened condensed milk (usually I use susu pekat manis F&N)
5 spoons of cocoa powder
1 packet of marie biscuits

What's the procedures?
Mix all of them and pour into a container.
Haha alright I'll explain in a proper way.

1.  Beat the 250g of butter in a bowl.

2.  Add the condensed milk. (In this step you may reduce it if you want to. I'd seen somebody only use half of the tin, but I never try.. well maybe because I likeeeee sweet hehe.

3.  Then add the cocoa powder and stir well until all the ingredients are completely mixed together. You can use Milo, but its appearance isn't really as good as if you use cocoa powder.

4.  Patahkan all marie biscuits into 4 before adding them into the bowl and make sure every single biscuit is covered with the cocoa mixture.

5.  Lastly, spread everything into a container and put it in the fridge.

DONE!

Certain people use eggs as the cake will be much softer.
But a bit complicated as you have to heat them and make sure to insert the marie biscuits fast bcs the marie biscuits cepat jadi lembut in hot mixture.
Can you imagine what will happen if you're slow?
Lagipun as I stated above, this is the easiest way to make kek batik (at least for me lah haha).

Try this recipe by yourself!
I'm sure you will satisfy.
Here's a photo of my kek batik, nyummm!


That's all for today. Assalamualaikum :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cara Membuat Gam Kanji

Experience Studying In International Medical University, IMU

4D3N Krabi Budget Trip (Less Than RM700!) - Itinerary & Expenses